We create each journey with passion and purpose, taking into account each client’s particular interests and desires. Our prime objective of each safari is to immerse the traveler in an experience that changes how he or she views the world.
Williams Fieldsports’ sister company “Safari Adventures Worldwide” has offered a wide choice of African destinations for many years. The choice of safari operators in Africa is enormous. However, we only use those who offer a top quality experience in every respect. Each operator that we use must also share our vision to protect Africa’s wildlife heritage and diligently share the benefits of tourism with local communities.
Many of our operators either lease or own vast areas of exclusive wilderness concessions free from the restrictions of National Parks and are able to offer guided walks and night drives. The combination of National Parks, Game Reserves and private concession gives visitors the widest variety of options to experience the wildlife and habitat up close and intimately with their family and friends.
We send our clients to some of Africa’s most extraordinary and untouched wildlife areas in nine different countries: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Seychelles.
In addition to the wide range of safari camps and lodges we assist guests with their full itinerary while in Africa. Our office in Colorado makes communication during the planning of your safari most convenient, while our office in Kenya is centrally located to coordinate travel arrangements before and during your safari.
Designing your safari is an important part of the African journey. Given the diversity and immense topography of the continent, it is impossible to see everything in one trip. The different regions in which we operate showcase the variety of wildlife within distinctive landscapes and explore the cultural diversity of each region. Deciding on what time of year to travel will depend on the varying seasons between destinations and your personal enthusiasm for viewing the Serengeti migration, for example, the birthing season or travel during the summer months when birding is at its best.
There are a large number of areas from which to choose as well as an endless number of activity options. Here are some of our clients’ favorite activities that just might peek your interest:
- View the annual wildebeest migration on the great plains of the Serengeti in Tanzania or Kenya
- Walk in the pristine wilderness of Luangwa National Park in Zambia
- Serenely glide through the waters of the Okavango Delta in a Makoro
- Splash through the waters of the Okavango Delta on horseback cantering next to a herd of Impala
- Explore the vast and unspoiled sand dunes of Namibia
- Enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches and spectacular water activities of the Seychelles
- Climb Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro
- Track the Gorillas in Parc National des Volcans in Rwanda
- Visit the native San bushman of the Kalahari Desert
- Go on a wine tasting trip through the vineyards of the Cape
- Walk to the top of Table Mountain for the spectacular view of the Cape Province
- Watch life unfold before you in the remarkable Ngorogoro Crater with its vast array of wildlife
- Take a walk around Spice Island of Zanzibar and have a lovely seafood dinner with Lobster, shrimp and crab
- Accompany a family of elephant for a walk in the wilderness at Abu’s Elephant Camp
- Visit a Masai village and learn about the Masai people
- Drive the length of the beautiful Garden Route in South Africa, stopping to view the whale migration.
- Photograph the thousands of flamingo at their favorite watering hole, Lake Manyara in Tanzania
- Sleep under the stars in a treehouse
Please click on the link below to view the Safari Adventures Worldwide website
and to get more information about planning your photographic safari to Africa.